Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Criticizing the President is Only Patriotic When Progressives Do It

Announcing Attack Watch, the place to rat out anyone who criticizes Barack Obama. Because you would not want the president to get his feelings hurt, would you?

I do not know if I am relieved this is not a Gestapo, or embarrassed about what it actually is. This is an official campaign site for reporting on people who are talking about the president. The leader of the free world seems awfully petty and prone to sowing discord.

Frankly, I feel sorry for Obama when he fails with endeavors such as this. If you look back at my posts regarding Obama during the 2008 campaign, you will note I mentioned far more often his inexperience as my big concern if he was elected. Certainly, he was a progressive and that worried me, but his leftist politics were a given. Every conservative complained about that. It was stuff like this I was concerned about. The guy is in over his head, but still spends his time hunting down criticisms of himself. This is not the type of person who needs to be president. It is a wonder the republic has survived three years under his “stewardship.”

UPDATE: This funny video was pointed out to me by Amusing Bunni:UPDATE II: I am merely one voice in the choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment