Friday, May 28, 2010

More Proof or Just More Positive?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well, maybe not angry. And maybe not all men!


I started Proof Positive as a solo blog, a place where I could say anything I wanted because I was sleeping with the editor...scratch that! ...because I was the editor. And, although nothing has been set in concrete, it now looks as though that might change, hopefully for the better.

I've sent out invitations to a couple of like minded bloggers to join Team Proof and I may be reciprocating with a few guest posts on their blogs. This could be like the blogging equivalent of Manifest Destiny. Or not.

Anyway, if we can work out the logistics, we'll bring you a little more variety and perhaps a little more content for those times when work (or life) gets in the way of blogging! Don't worry! I'll still be the Alpha Dog here.

As they say in the funny papers:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment