Wednesday, April 27, 2011

President Obama's Long Form Birth Certificate

President Obama made a curious statement today about the release of his birth certificate:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


"We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We’ve got better stuff to do. I’ve got better stuff to do"
-Barack Obama

Doesn't have time for this silliness? So, when the Clinton campaign brought up the question three years ago, you had time for silliness, then? Or in 2009, when you became ostensibly the most powerful man on the planet, you couldn't delegate the job to some one who worked for you? A Birth Certificate Czar, maybe? How long would it have taken, actually?

"Have my press secretary get a copy of my birth certificate and release it to the press." 30 Seconds? Maybe another 30 seconds if he had to sign a form? Less time than a hole of golf, I should imagine. How many holes have you played since you took office, Barry? Thirteen hundred?

I don't have time for silliness. I need to appear on Oprah! And then, I have more fund raisers!

Yeah. Right!

More discussion at Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment