Thursday, June 23, 2011

PETA Builds Campaign Around Microwave Baby Death

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Everybody's Somebody's Baby"


Most sensible people were horrified by the story of the Sacramento mother who murdered her baby using a microwave oven.

Now, seeking to capitalize on the horrific and sensational story, PETA is proposing a billboard comparing microwaving a child alive with cooking a pork chop.

Now I have been sympathetic to PETA in the past. I don't agree with them, but I could sympathize with their sentiments. Not here. I hesitated even writing about this, as I did the original story, simply because this is sickening to many people, and if they are only seeking cheap publicity, I hesitated to give it to them. And, IMHO, the PETA ad was supposedly designed by sane people, who evidently do not care the amount of pain they might inflict on the family of this murdered child.

Shame on you, PETA.

PETA Builds Campaign Around Microwave Baby Death

Cross posted at LCR, Say Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment