Thursday, January 27, 2011

Airport Bans Three-inch Plastic Rifle From Plane...

...because it's a safety threat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The plastic Royal Signaller was bought by tourist Julie Lloyd as a present to take home to her husband Ken, a recently retired policeman in Toronto, Canada.

Mrs Lloyd, 59, who regularly visits Britain to see her mother, said: ‘I took it to the airport still in its wrapping, but they discovered the little gun when it was scanned.

‘It is only about three inches long and there are no moving parts. There isn’t even a trigger.

‘But they wouldn’t let me take it with me. I had it in my hand luggage. I just didn’t think it would cause a problem. They said rules were rules. There was no flexibility or common sense.’


As I have said before, zero tolerance equals zero common sense. We have the same idiots running some of our schools...here and here...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Be afraid. Be very afraid.

H/T Memeorandum

No comments:

Post a Comment